We help you to detect, shape and present projects in the European area to position yourself in the most competitive position possible in order to succeed. We have experience in the different areas of the Framework Program and in other equally important programs related to the financing of innovation and investment in Europe:
• The European Union has budgeted 70,200 million euros of aid in the 2014-2020 period to help European entities of any kind to reach the market from R & D & i.
• Subsidy between 70 and 100% of the total budget of the project.
Legacy program of the old TEN-T and TEN-E in which there are 26,400 million euros for the period 2014-2020 with the aim of structuring the European infrastructure of energy, telecommunications and transport.
• CEF ENERGY
• CEF TRANSPORT
• CEF TELECOM
• The Life + Program manages 3,457 million euros for the period 2014-2020 with the aim of subsidizing actions related to the conservation of Nature and the Environment and the fight against Climate Change.
• Grants in the form of subsidies and other financial instruments.
• Thematic priorities related to Nature and biodiversity, Residues, Use of Resources, Health and Environment, Emissions and Air Quality, Information and Environmental Governance.
Recently, in addition to the completion of all the phases of the engineering projects, with the aim of providing a complete, specialized and comprehensive service for each client, we have decided to face the execution of our projects or projects of others.
In this way we offer a service with extensive experience of turnkey projects, where we offer all the necessary services for the start-up of all types of activity, including purchasing management, construction and industrial facilities.
Picking up the business idea, we develop different proposals on paper that allow our clients to choose or modify according to their own criteria, the authorized option that best fits their idea.
We are specialized in the planning of financial and fiscal aid globally as in the preparation of specific projects, whether individual or cooperative.
CDTI (Center for Industrial Technological Development): Individual or cooperative R & D projects, INNTERCONECTANEOTEC, Global Innovation Line (LIG), Innovation Line CDTI (LIC), CIEN, Expansion Hotline.
• MINECO (Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness): CHALLENGES OF COLLABORATION (previously INNPACTO).
• MINETUR (Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism): Strategic Action Economy and Digital Society (AEESD, previously AVANZA).
• Autonomous communities: Regional aid for R + D + i projects (like GAITEK, ETORGAI, Comunidad de Madrid, IGAPE, IDEA, etc).
• MINDEF (Ministry of Defence): Coincident Program.
• MINECO (Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness): INNPLANTA (Parks), ICEX Invest in Spain.
• MINETUR (Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism): Reindustrialization, Aid for the promotion of the competitiveness of strategic industrial sectors, PROFARMA.
• MINHAP (Ministry of Finance and Public Administration): Regional Incentives.
• Autonomous Communities: Investment aid for the different autonomous communities.
• Financing: ICO, ENISA, European Investment Bank (BEI), etc.
• Institute for the Diversification and Saving of Energy (IDAE)
• Autonomous communities
• MAGRAMA (Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environment).
• Autonomous Communities: Regional programs of environmental aid.
• MINECO (Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness): ICEX, Spanish Company of Financing of the Development (COFIDES)
• Autonomous Communities: Regional Programs for Internationalization
• National funding programs for international cooperation projects and initiatives: EUREKA, EUROSTARS, IBEROEKA, Canada, Japan, China, Corea, India, South Africa, Unilateral Programs.
• ERANETs: OCEANERA-NET, BESTF2BESTF2, INFRAVATION, SMART CITIES AND COMMUNITIES (ENSCC), DEMOWIND, WATER WORKS, etc.
• MINECO: INNCORPORA, TORRES QUEVEDO, etc.
• Autonomous Communities: Regional Programs for hiring personnel.